We hope that you enjoy worshiping with us at Hope Church. Our desire is that you might develop friendships with the people of Hope. That is why a key ingredient of our ministry is our fellowship groups. Fellowship groups provide an informal atmosphere in the context of the study of God’s Word. These groups meet in homes and vary in size, from a half dozen to over twenty participants. Meeting days and locations are presented below. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Scranton - 1st & 3rd Wednesdays @ 7:00 pm - contact Kenn Anderson, Jr.
- Scranton - Thursdays @ 9:30 am - Meets at McGuire's
- Moscow/W. Pittston - 1st & 3rd Wednesdays @ 7:00 pm- Meets at Batzel's
- Moscow/W. Pittston - 2nd & 4th Wednesdays @ 7:00 pm - Meets at Schwartz'
- White Haven - 2nd & 4th Wednesdays @7:00 pm- Meets at Barnes'